When you’re thinking of romantic Valentine’s Day date ideas you don’t necessarily have to think big and expensive. Sometimes a good old fashion cost effective date can be just as good or better. Remember, it’s creating the experience and the experience doesn’t need to cost an arm and a leg. So when you are jotting down Valentine’s Day date ideas that won’t cause you to take out a second mortgage on your house or get a second job, consider the following fun, inexpensive activities
1. Who doesn’t like to go ice-skating? If you’ve raised your hand, there is a chance you’ve never done it before. Ice-skating is the absolute perfect couple’s sport. So when you are thinking about inexpensive, but romantic Valentine’s Day date ideas head on down to the local ice rink and if you live in a place that actually has season’s you might just be able to find an outdoor one.
2. One of the best Valentine’s Day date ideas – that is also extremely creative and affordable – is to make a video of her. Prop up your phone, computer, table or video recording device – they are pretty easy to come by these days – and make a video list of all the reason’s why you love her. Talk about romantic and cheap!
3. When you are jotting down inexpensive Valentine’s Day date ideas, sometimes you have to think outside the box. Think way outside the box. Find a fun kitschy motel with a honeymoon room and vibrating heart shaped bed that only costs twenty-five cents. The room will be cheap too. Bubble bath anyone?
4. Another great Valentine’s Day date idea is too go miniature golfing. How about a round of 18 tiny holes – no pun intended! Okay it was intended. Mini-golf is fun cheap and a good old fashion time. Done with a fun date, there is nothing like it.
5. And last, but not least, if you really want to be a good boyfriend you could turn the house into a girl’s night party – invite all her closest single friends. She’ll love you for ever for making this Valentine’s Day date all about her. The best part: how much does punch cost really?
Having an inexpensive Valentine’s Day date is all about being creative, thinking outside the box, and being romantic all at the same time. It’s a win win situation for all. And let Adam & Eve add some spice to your regular routine. Right now when you go to www.AdamAndEve.com you can receive 50% OFF just about every irresistible item when you enter the offer code VDAY50. And with your order you’ll receive our romance kit that includes a toy for him, special massager for her and something you’ll both enjoy. Plus get a free DVD and free shipping on your entire order. So go to Adam & Eve to add some spice to your life!